Monday, August 2, 2010

uber- exciting news

...
I have some uber- exciting news.
In case you are wondering, uber is a few steps higher than super.
...
featured in the 2010 fall/winter issue of the knot magazine.
...
Check out page 56 in the notebook trends section -
5 ways brides are saving $5,000.
We were featured as #3 - they're skipping the flower girls' bouquets.
...
This news seriously made my month -
I didn't even realize that I'd made the issue until a friend,
who just got engaged, emailed me about it.
A staffer did request samples months ago - she said
that they loved them and then I never heard another word.
So, I just thought they weren't going to be included.
Guess I was wrong - for once, I'm glad I was wrong!
...
Since the arrival of little Gabe in April I've found it difficult
balancing this pinwhirls business and a newborn.
Some days, when I look at my to do list, I think it's impossible
and some days I just want to give up.
But, it's news like this that keeps me going.
So, thank you the knot, for making my month!
...


1 comment:

Terri said...

that is so exciting, congratulations! I found you on Martha's Dreamers to Doers! I am your newest follower
www.craftyworkinmommy.blogspot.com