A father carries pictures where his money used to be. –Author Unknown
Our fathers sacrifice a lot to make sure that we have everything we need. Even with mostly empty wallets they raise us and provide for us, and that's cause for a special celebration!
Father's Day is right around the corner, and we've got some tips to help you plan a full day of celebration. You don't have to spend a lot of money to celebrate your Dad this year, but you can make sure the whole day is a great one for him!
Celebrating Father's Day in the Morning
· Let him sleep in! There is no better way to start a great day than to feel fully rested and refreshed. Make sure the house is quiet until it's time for Dad to rise and shine.
· Make his favorite breakfast. When Dad finally makes it to the kitchen, have the table set, his coffee waiting, and his favorite meal piping hot at the table. (You could even make a centerpiece with Pinwhirls you customize just for your dad.
Celebrating Father's Day in the Afternoon
· Make plans to do something your dad really enjoys – maybe a walk at the park, followed by a picnic or a few hours of fishing at his favorite spot.
· Take care of Dad's chores for him. Whether it's time to clean out the garage or mow the lawn, make sure Dad has the day off from chores.
· Give your dad a special gift and or a Father's Day card. It doesn't have to be pricey, but it should be thoughtful – something your dad is sure to appreciate.
Celebrating Father's Day in the Evening
· Plan a fun activity at home. You can have a family game night and let Dad pick his favorite game, or you can watch his favorite movie and break out the popcorn and candy.
If you can't be with your dad this Sunday, make sure you give him a call Sunday morning.
Tell us what makes your dad great!