Sunday, August 24, 2008

Open House Pinwheel Party Favors

Well, it's 4:00 and you know what that means????!!! Well, maybe others don't, but I certainly do. It means that Michelle's big Soiree is finally underway and more importantly for me this means that I can finally post photos of the pinwheel party favors that are being distributed. Those that I spent so much time creating. (I didn't want to ruin the surprise for all those who were lucky enough to attend.)

Yep - here they are. The inside of these pinwheel cupcake toppers feature the new lemiga event logo (which I love - it's such a clean and modern logo) and the outsides feature three different paper patterns - a polka dot, a striped, and a textured pattern.
I had so much fun making these for the event and I hope that everyone who gets to walk away with one enjoys them as much as I do. I can't wait to see photos of how Michelle utilizes them at her event. (There was early talks of wheat grass and fans so we'll see here soon enough!)
Oh, and a little plug - if you are in the process of planning an event of your very own, these mini little custom pinwheels would make unforgettable party favors, especially with your very own logo or monogram printed on the inside. Of course, I think they are too cute!

No comments: