Weddings are complicated affairs, and so much goes into their planning that we'd be remiss to talk about nothing but Pinwhirls and invitations and cupcake toppers all the time. In that light, we've created a list of our Top 10 Wedding Blogs. We're sure you'll find all kinds inspiration for making your wedding absolutely perfect.
Top 10 Wedding Blogs
- Green Wedding Shoes: This blog has it all including galleries, DIY ideas, honeymoons, and vendor listings. We think you'll love the really unique features. (Did you see that Super Mario Bros. themed wedding cake? Too cute!)
- A Practical Wedding: This blog is run by San Franciscan, Meg Keene. Originally a place for her to plan her own wedding, the site grew into something much more. We think you'll enjoy her advice & dilemma sections for sure.
- Brooklyn Bride: If modern and elegant are what you're after, check out this blog. The tagline is "Planning a modern wedding in a world of pink flowers and poofy dresses." Don't forget to browse the galleries for inspiring ideas.
- Weddingbee: There is a lot to do on the Weddingbee site. You'll want to read the blogs, browse the galleries, check out the classifieds, and get the low down on vendors by clicking around the vendor review section. Definitely worthy of a bookmark.
- Junebug Weddings: This wedding blog makes the list because it's so extensive. They cover topics like wedding planning, wedding fashion, wedding ideas and more. Don't forget to view the 'What Junebug Loves' section while you're there.
- Polka Dot Bride: Stunning photos make this Australian wedding blog worthy of a mention. Don't miss out on the expert interviews and inspiration boards. They promise to be excellent resources for brides.
- 100 Layer Cake: Even more resources for the DIY bride plus a market place to peruse. It looks like the inspiration section will be live soon, so you might want to bookmark this site for viewing later too.
- Pink Galoshes: The tagline here is "irreverant hip tips for the slightly naughty bride." We recommend this site for the bride who finds traditional weddings blasée.
- Weddzilla: This is another great wedding blog with an ideabook and a users forum. From dresses and accessories to wedding photography, they cover everything wedding.
- Relentless Bride: Read Amy Jean's insightful posts and weddings and life. Browse the popular posts in the sidebar for great wedding content.
That sums it up! If you have found other great wedding resources online, share the links in the comments.